Monday, October 5, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

"Thanks PaPa for coming to my party!"


Brady's favorite game, Skee Ball...he is really good at it. But watch out, he throws overhand.

Another favorite, basketball.





Brady and Chuck E.





We went to one of Brady's favorite places for his 3rd birthday...Chuck E Cheeses. He was so excited that he told everyone that he saw that he was having his birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses. Even when we were at Disney World on Ashlyn's birthday...people would wish her a happy birthday when seeing her birthday pin, and Brady would chime in, "my having my birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses".

We invited all of his friends, mostly girls...such a stud already. I think there were only two boys besides Brady...his friend Dylan couldn't make it. Brady played all the games and won lots of tickets which he used to get two hand held rocket launchers...one for him and one for Sissy.

When it was time to leave to get Ashlyn from the bus stop...oh I forgot to mention, Ashlyn was in school that day, she was not happy about missing it. I told her that I would take her on her day off in October. Anyway, Brady didn't want to leave; as you can see from the pictures, he was having way too much fun.

No comments: